Zoë believes in aspiring to be our best adult selves – in the moment, every moment – and challenging ourselves to step up to what we know we are capable of and live the professional and work life we and others deserve. Zoë also believes that leading and managing others is a privilege and inspirational, authentic leadership with integrity really matters. In her 18 years senior leadership and management experience in large complex organisations, Zoë always aspired and challenged herself to put this into practice.
Now, as an Ashridge accredited executive coach, and coach supervisor, Zoë brings her values and experience to benefit individuals’ and teams’ performance through reaching new awareness, to achieve greater levels of trust, openness, clarity, mutual challenge, motivation and resilience. She encourages the conversations that need to happen in organisations. Zoë’s style is highly empathic, yet challenging, tailored to the needs of every client.
Zoë is an experienced Executive Director with nine years at Board level – latterly on the Board of a £1Billion turnover organisation. Zoë’s Board portfolio has included strategy and business planning; communications, organisational development; equality and human rights; stakeholder and public engagement; customer care; governance and risk management; and managing merger and acquisitions. Zoë brings to her assignments a high level of conceptual ability. She is able to absorb large amounts of information, see through complexity and distil and communicate key messages.
- MSc in Executive Coaching, Ashridge Business School
- Executive Coach Accreditation, Ashridge Business School
- Ashridge Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching and OD Supervision
- Approved Coach for the Institute of Directors
- Approved Executive & Team Coach for the UK Senior Civil Service
- Approved Coach for the NHS Leadership Academy Coaching Register
- Membership of the ICF
- Accredited Myers Briggs assessor/facilitator